Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Time to Kick Off Summer 2012!

I LOVE going to the lake during the summer. Other than EFY and the beach, it's my absolute favorite place to go. I invited some friends from church, school, and the Cross Country team to come kick off the summer with a day at the lake, great food, and a shaving cream fight. :)

My crazy friends, Ella, Adam, Jennifer, and little cousin Noah :)


 Quick&Easy Fruit Salad
We were running short on time, but I wanted to make a fruit salad sooo much! I made this seriously in less than five minutes. I purposely bought fruits that wouldn't require any cutting, slicing, or peeling (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes [red and green], and bought-already-chopped pineapple chunks). I literally just threw it all together! And it was sooo yummy (and pretty!) :)

 Strawberry&Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Drops
Spoon yogurt into a plastic bag, snip off the corner.

Drop onto parchment paper, stick in freezer for 30 minutes. (you can tell which ones Jennifer made haha).
Sooo good!

Jen and Adam


Sun-In!! :)

Kara, Noah, and Ella

My bestie, Alyson :)

Jen, me, Kelsey, and Alyson :)

Cool shot of Bryce right after he let go of the rope!

And we had to go diving off the rock island!


I know, I'm way cute... haha




 "Princess Water"
-2 scoops raspberry sorbet or sherbet
-ginger ale
-top with fresh berries


It started pouring rain, so we played games until it let up.


Gave Al a fishtail braid :)
Had a blast with my friends. So glad we were able to get together and have fun :)
Have a great summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment