Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Little Everythings

Before I begin this post, I just want to say how HAPPY I am that I have another fellow blogger right here in my own town, aka, my BFF Alyson Lee Caten! Her blog is super cute and she has an amazing story, so check her out. :)

I am so grateful for summer, and that I have more time to spend with my family. I have seven nieces and nephews that are my favorite little people, not to mention little cousins that make life 10x more enjoyable. Over the past few weeks I've been able to share a glass of chocolate milk with my little princess (it's our tradition), see the other two little princesses in dance recitals (had to miss one-- sorry Emma! Next year for sure!), go to the carnival, and work/play/babysit at the farm with my stud muffin baby cousin. This post is all about my gratitude for their funny little personalities and lively spirits that help me remember what really matters in life. <3

Emma-Pants and I drinking a glass of chocolate soy milk.

My little ballerina, Eva, at her first dance recital.

She looked so stinkin' cute!

So proud to be the aunt of such a cutie patootie :)

Eva at the carnival with her monkey she won :)

Jefe (Dad's grandpa name-- it's spanish for "Chief") and Eva on the carousel.

Instragram: the app that makes you want to take pictures of random things ;)

Phoenix (I like to call her Phe Phe. Mom, on the other hand, isnt a fan! haha) She was making me laugh the whole time! "We're on the 'mer-go-round!"

Cuties :)

My precious little monkey girl :)

Now for the stud muffin, Eli!

Love his baby TOMS. :)

His faces are too cute!

Too sweet :)

Eli with PaPa at the farm!

His hair... love it!

Ugh, can you say,"Cuh-ute!"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment