Saturday, September 17, 2011

BYU vs. U of U

I'm a big BYU fan (if you already didn't know) so of course I'm cheering on the Cougars tonight as they play against the Utes. I had an argument with my friend, Nico, the other week when they went against Texas and got beaten by one point. I told him the Cougars would make a comeback, so right now I'm really depending on BYU to win so I can rub it in Nico's face at school on Monday. :)
My brother, Russell, is there right now, and I'm extremely jealous!!! When I'm at college at BYU, I'm going to go to every football game, not miss a single men's volleyball game (woot woot!), and I'll do it all while drinking a Caribbean Passion Jamba. :) I've got this all planned out, don't worry ;)
GO COUGARS! :)

Here are several times where I've shown my Cougar Pride haha :)


At Ball State University in Indiana at Drum Major camp. :)

Hiked to the Y in Provo, Utah. :)

At the BYU bookstore with my friend, Grace. :)

At school in good 'ole Tennesse. :)

2 comments:

  1. Go BYU!! Hey if you add a link list (it's a gadget under the design part) you can add blogs and make a friend lists. That is how you can add me and then be able to click on my name and go straight to my blog. Anyways....just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brit! I was trying to figure that out but I never could get it... haha, muchas gracias! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete