Sunday, November 11, 2012

Season of Thanks... And Cuteness!

My wonderful mom and big sister stayed up till 12:00 making these with me. We decided ours were cuter than the etsy ones :) we used printed ribbon instead of the classic fall colors. Emma and I had fun shopping for it, but since there was so much hot glue involved, she just watched us :) I had so much fun with these, and I made enough for all three of my nieces, Emma, Phoenix, and Eva; my bff's little sis Kelsi;and the girls I babysit, Abigail and Sariah :) also made a couple tie tacks, one for my brother-in-law on Emma's request, and one for Bryan :) They're super easy and way cute! Here are some other DIYs and crafts I'm excited to do:) Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. The girls loved their Turkey's!!! Eva was very upset when she couldn't sleep with hers.....she now goes around the house saying "gobble gobble"

    ReplyDelete