I'm down in Georgia for the weekend, and I got to start the day doing baptisms at the Atlanta Temple (a seperate blog post about it will follow-- all I'm saying is that something cool seems to happen everytime I go there!) Afterwards, I spent the day at the mall with Bryan and we had SO much fun! He loves Taylor Swift almost (if not more) than I do, so we sang along to her new album the whole way! I helped him pick out some new shirts, jeans, and a pair of shoes (his parents told me that I had to approve of it before he could buy it--haha!!) We got lunch, hit the Godiva chocolate store, and snacked on some homemade teriyaki beef jerky my dad sent down. It was such a fun, chill day :)
NOW, I get to spend some time with my niece... and since I love holidays, we're going to make a few of these darling little turkey hair clips for her and her friends:
Cant wait!!!
Loves,
Kat
No comments:
Post a Comment