FALL BREAK woohoo!!! :) I'm VERY excited to be going to Georgia next week to see my big sister, Haley and my sweet little niece Emma and twin nephews Jonathan and William. I miss them so much and cant wait to see them!! :)
I plan on going to the Atlanta Temple to do some baptisms (thats a new favorite must-do: visiting a temple when I go to a different place! So uplifting and sweet.)
I've never been, so that will be a wonderful first time experience!!
I LOVE shopping with my sister. We're going to go shopping (of course!) and I'm looking
for a new pair of rain boots that actually fit me haha :)
I'm after a pair of cute bright Hunters. Decisions, decisions...


I think its going to be a battle between the pink and the red. Looove the blue too :)
They're on the expensive side, but I would make them last through college and my mission :) I love this fall season, and love that I get to spend this break with my family <3
Loves,
Kat
Loves,
Kat


So fun and my vote is Red.
ReplyDelete