This Halloween hasn't been insanely fantabulous since it was in the middle of the week, not that theres much {fun, clean} partying to do for small-town high schoolers like me (unless your definition of "party" is the ward Halloween Trick or Trunk!! Party hard, face painting, getting big hugs from a snipe-hunting deacon, candy-greedy toddlers...haha)! But I DID get to go trick or treating for UNICEF through the Key Club. My friends Ella and Madison and I raised *drumroll* a little over NINETY dollars!!!! Felt so good to know we were helping people out :) Plus, I got to wear my cute Halloween skirt and headband I made:) it was a fun day, but I am def looking forward to next year (def dressing up-- Kate Middleton, hmm?) and then fun Halloween parties at BYU (check out my brother's sweet costume-- can
you guess?)the year after!! Woohoo!!:) Happy Halloween, y'all. :)
Loves,
Kat




No comments:
Post a Comment