Kicked off the week on Sunday at Temple Square with Music and the Spoken Word. :) Second row in the Conference Center!! Loved hearing Race's aunts, Bonnie and Betsy, sing in the Mo Tab Choir :) Then spent the day walking around the Square.

He wore his pink shirt haha! :)
Best way to start ANY holiday: a 5K! :) So great to see Lorenzo Long, my friend I met in Florida over Spring Break. He just so happens to visit Provo every summer, so I saw him again :)

Two hours of advertising for Pizza Pie Cafe at a parade with the bestest bffe (best friend for eternity-- our thing) in the whole wide world? I think yes :)
DIY Flag Shorts. Also had some help from the one and only Donny Race. :) Got the idea here.
Making yummy, patriotic-themed treats :)

And topping it off with fireworks and a final moped ride! Bittersweet day, but more sweet than bitter :) So thankful for this wonderful holiday to celebrate our country.

xoxo- Kat










No comments:
Post a Comment